Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP (SFMS) offers extensive experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing business contracts. Our firm's extensive background in contract and commercial litigation helps us avoid disputes before they occur — since we literally have seen hundreds of ways that poor contract drafting and negotiating has resulted in subsequent litigation.
With offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, as well as an impressive network of international affiliates ( see Integrated Advisory Group), we are able to meet our clients' needs in virtually every major market in the world. For a discussion of your business needs, please contact James E. Miller ( email@example.com) or SFMS Managing Partner Nathan Zipperian ( firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 866-540-5505 to arrange a consultation with one of our contract negotiation lawyers. We travel throughout the United States and beyond to prepare and finalize critical agreements for our clients.
Our attorneys draft and review all types of business contracts, including:
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Operating agreements
- Employment contracts
- Non-competition agreements
- Vendor and supplier contracts
- Lease agreements
- Intellectual property licensing agreements
- Domestic and international marketing and distribution agreements
- Contracts for sale or purchase of business assets
- Commercial real estate contracts
- Contracts for sale or purchase of a business
We spend a significant amount of time developing negotiation strategies and goals before commencing negotiations. Our lawyers:
- Gather the facts and engage in legal analysis
- Analyze human factors, including the personal needs and negotiation styles of the participants
- Look for opportunities to create a "win" for the other side, while ensuring that the client obtains its objectives
To tap our talents in contract negotiation and drafting, please contact James E. Miller ( email@example.com) or SFMS Managing Partner Nathan Zipperian ( firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 866-540-5505.