The attorneys at Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP (SFMS) have significant experience and resources to capably advise your company in international employment and immigration issues. SFMS represents businesses, labor unions and employees with legal interests abroad.
With multiple offices in the United States, including California, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida and Wisconsin, and our international network ( www.iaginternational.org), we have the capability of serving clients internationally, including in Asia and Europe. We travel throughout the United States and globally to represent our clients in these matters. For a discussion of your needs, contact SFMS at 866-540-5505 to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced international employment lawyers, or email James E. Miller ( email@example.com).
Comprehensive Services In International Employment Law
Our membership in Integrated Advisory Group enables us to address a broad range of legal, tax and business solutions for companies of all sizes, both domestically and internationally. We provide the following services, among many others:
- Negotiation of employment agreements
- Protection of trade secrets in an international business environment
- Immigration counseling
- Training and policy development
- Employee benefit plans and fiduciary compliance advice
- Counseling employers in cross-border employment issues
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Advising companies on unique labor and employment law issues they face in different countries
Our goal is to make doing business in another country as easy as doing business in your own. For a more extensive discussion of our ability to assist you with international employment issues, call 866-540-5505 or email James E. Miller ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.