Bruce D. Parke
Bruce represents clients in complex commercial litigation, including: securities, antitrust, and consumer protection. In addition, he has experience representing clients in employment and ERISA cases. Bruce has participated in some historic class action recoveries including: In re AOL Time Warner, Inc. Securities Litigation ($2.65 billion), In re McKesson Securities Litigation ($1.04 billion), In re Broadcom Corporation Securities Litigation ($150 million), In re Motorola Securities Litigation ($190 million), In re Raytheon Securities Litigation ($460 million), and In re Automotive Refinishing Paint Antitrust Litigation ($105 million).
Bruce earned his undergraduate degree in Administration of Justice from the Pennsylvania State University and his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University (J.D. 2002). Prior to joining the firm he was an associate for the law firms of Mager White & Goldstein LLP and Mager & Goldstein LLP where he practiced securities, antitrust, and consumer protection litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Employment and ERISA Cases
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2002
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. - 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Mager White & Goldstein LLP and Mager & Goldstein LLP, Associate