Emily joined SFMS as an associate in 2016. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New York, as well as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Southern District of New York.
Emily earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Virginia in 2012. She earned her law degree from Boston University in 2015. While at Boston University, Emily was a member of the Review of Banking and Financial Law. Her Student Note, Eliminating the Tax on Embezzled Funds: A Call for Reform, was selected for publication.
Emily began her law practice in New York City, where she focused on complex commercial litigation, qui tam suits, and securities litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Qui Tam Suits
- Securities Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts - 2015
- Honors: Review of Banking and Financial Law, Member
- University of Virginia - 2012