Tali Joan Segal
Tali Joan Segal joined SFMS in 2003. Tali is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as numerous federal courts, including the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. In addition to these courts and jurisdictions, Tali has worked on cases with local counsel and co-counsel throughout the country.
Tali's practice is concentrated on representing clients in securities fraud, consumer fraud, unsuitable trading/churning cases and antitrust cases. She also has been extensively involved in prosecuting the Average Wholesale Price (AWP) pharmaceutical multidistrict litigation and other unfair trade practice cases.
Tali earned her undergraduate degree from Emory University (B.A. 1982), where she was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and where she served as an award-winning editor-in-chief of the university newspaper, The Emory Wheel. She also served as an assistant to former President Jimmy Carter while at Emory. Tali earned her law degree from the National Law Center, George Washington University (J.D. 1986), following which, she served an administrative law clerkship with the Honorable Ralph A. Romano of the U.S. Department of Labor. After her clerkship, Tali practiced as a commercial litigator and corporate transactional lawyer with the Philadelphia firms of Markowitz & Meo, P.C. (later Markowitz, Meo, Silberman & Raslavitch, P.C.) and Rawle & Henderson. She also established and was the managing attorney of Markovitz & Meo's New Jersey office. Prior to joining SFMS, Tali concentrated her practice in complex and general commercial, business and civil litigation, including construction law and bankruptcy law, and also served as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Tali resides in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania with her family and is involved in many community activities.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Securities Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Unsuitable Trading/Churning Cases and Antitrust Cases
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1986
- Emory University
- B.A. - 1982
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Served as an Award-Winning Editor-in-Chief of the University Newspaper, The Emory Wheel
- Honors: Served as an Assistant to Former President Jimmy Carter
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Ralph A. Romano of the U.S. Department of Labor, Administrative Law Clerk
- Markowitz, Meo, Silberman & Raslavitch, P.C., Commercial Litigator and Corporate Transactional Lawyer
- Rawle & Henderson
- Markowitz, Meo, Silberman & Raslavitch, P.C, Managing Attorney