Kolin C. Tang joined SFMS is 2009. He is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
Kolin received his undergraduate degree in Economics and History with honors from the University of California at Berkeley, and earned his law degree from The George Washington University Law School in 2011, where he is a member of The George Washington International Law Review. As a summer associate with SFMS in 2009 and 2010, Kolin worked on antitrust, consumer fraud, and securities cases. He has also worked as a legal intern at the Federal Trade Commission, where he was involved with antitrust and consumer protection issues. Currently, Kolin's practice is focused on representing clients in securities and complex litigation matters.
Kolin is a member of the American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Litigation
- Securities Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia - 2011
- Honors: Summer Associate with SFMS in 2009 and 2010
- Law Review: George Washington International Law Review, Member
- University of California, Berkeley
- Honors: with honors
- Major: Economics and History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member