Natalie Finkelman Bennett joined SFMS in 2000. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey, as well as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and numerous federal courts, including the United States District Courts for the United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey and Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and in the United States Courts of Appeal for the Third and Ninth Circuit. In addition to these courts and jurisdictions, Natalie has worked on cases with local and co-counsel across the country and worldwide.
Natalie concentrates her practice on antitrust, consumer and insurance litigation, as well as complex commercial matters. She also has significant experiencing representing clients in a wide variety of corporate governance, securities, employment benefit, wage/hour and unfair trade practices cases. In addition, Natalie represents client in 'whistleblower' cases brought under the United States False Claims Act. Finally, Natalie has significant experience representing physicians and physician groups in a wide variety of matters.
Natalie earned her undergraduate degree magna cum laude from the Pennsylvania State University in 1986 and was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. Natalie earned her law degree magna cum laude from the Temple University School of Law in 1989. She served as the Managing Editor of the Temple Law Review. After clerking for Chief Judge Farnan of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, Natalie began working in private practice at Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis in 1990. At Schnader, she practiced in many areas of complex commercial litigation, including product liability, insurance coverage and defense, antitrust, contract and commercial lease matters. In 1996, Natalie became an associate at the law firm of Mager Liebenberg & White, a well-known firm that specialized in class actions, where her practice was concentrated in antitrust and consumer protection class action litigation. In 1998, Natalie became a Partner in the law firm of Liebenberg & White.
Natalie is a member of the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Association and the National Association of Consumer Advocates. She also is a former member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Commission on Women in the Profession and the Temple American Inn of Court. She resides in Wallingford, Pennsylvania with her family and is active in community affairs and charitable activities.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer and Insurance Litigation
- Complex Commercial matters
- Pennsylvania, 1989
- New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Certified Legal Specialties
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1989
- Law Review: Temple Law Review, Managing Editor
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1986
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Consumer Advocates, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Former Member
- Evidentiary Privileges for State Legislators, 61 Temple Law Review 1015, 1988