Nathan C. Zipperian joined SFMS in 2005. He is admitted to practice law in the States of Arizona, Florida, New Jersey and Oregon, as well as in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and numerous federal courts, including the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, the Districts of Arizona and New Jersey and the United States Court of Appeal for the Second Circuit. In addition to these courts and jurisdictions, Nathan has worked on cases with local and co-counsel throughout the country and worldwide.
Nathan's practice is focused on corporate work. Nathan represents both U.S. and international corporations in all aspects of their transactional needs, including contract negotiations and drafting, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions. He also has significant experiencing representing businesses and individual clients in litigation, including matters involving construction defect and employment matters. Finally, Nathan has represented business and individual clients in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
Nathan earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Oregon and his law degree from the Temple University School of Law. While at Temple, Nathan was an Editor of the Environmental Law and Technology Journal. Before joining Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP, Nathan was a litigator in Oregon at Bailey Pinney and Associates, where his practice focused primarily on employment related litigation, and in Arizona with Martin Hart & Fullerton, where he litigated a wide variety of cases including personal injury, medical malpractice and product liability cases.
Nathan is a member of the American Bar Association, Oregon Bar Association, and Arizona Bar Association. He resides with his family in Weston, Florida and is active in the South Florida community.
Areas of Practice
- Contract Negotiations
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Certified Legal Specialties
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1998
- Law Journal: Environmental Law and Technology Journal, Editor
- University of Oregon, Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts - 1995
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Oregon Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Bar Association, Member
- Environmental Law and Technology Journal, Editor